We spotted this wedding on Love My Dress and were desperate to share it with you.
We love bridal separates and they are a great alternative to a more traditional dress. Emma wore the ‘Caplan’ top and ‘Camila’ skirt, both by Rime Arodaky from The Mews Bridal, Notting Hill. She styled this with our Luisa wedding veil which really compliments the lace. Emma wore the veil high on her head so that the lace framed her face and fell over her shoulders.
“Whilst I wanted something bridal, I also didn’t want to feel too serious or traditional. I really struggled to find anything I liked, whilst I tried on some beautiful dresses they all felt like they belonged to someone else. I loved the idea of wearing separates and a friend recommended I try The Mews. The stylist there was wonderful, she suggested the combination herself as it wasn’t a matching set, I loved that it felt modern and true to my own style.”
"My cathedral length lace veil was from Britten Weddings and made my outfit feel a bit more bridal, I kept it on well into the night as a favour to my 7 year old self"
Good work Emma! You only get to wear a veil once so wear it for as long you can!
One of our favourite parts of their wedding is the cake by The Cake Stand- a really cute touch!
Thank you to Chris and Cami Smith for the beautiful images!
Real bride Jade works for pinterest so as you can imagine her wedding is pretty stunning! We fell in love when we saw it on Rock My Wedding and knew we had to share it with you.
"I wore Reem Acra ‘She’s Mine’ on the Friday for our black tie pre-wedding supper. It had a blush waistband which I changed to ivory. Saturday I wore an Inbal Dror that I had first seen on my Pinterest homefeed. I fell in love with the train of the dress, how comfortable I felt wearing it and the beautiful gold strappy back. I wore simple pearls and my engagement ring which Thomas designed himself. My shoes were Valentino which I then wore all honeymoon and my veil was church length with two tiers and a lace trim by Britten – something British!"
Jade wore our Misa two tier silk style veil with eyelash lace. A beautiful combination of super soft tulle and French lace!
Stunning images are by Modern Vintage Weddings.
When Bethan came for an appointment back in July we were all so excited to see her beautiful dress by Paloma Blanca. She said she wanted a soft and simple veil and after trying on a few she fell in love with our brand new two tier Atlas veil with a horsehair edge which we had only put in the boutique that morning! This veil complimented her dress perfectly, the structured edge was just enough to be a statement feature but not detract from the beautiful beading on the bodice.
"Thank you again for my amazing veil, I loved it!! Everyone commented on how beautiful it was too."
Thank you so much for sending us these gorgeous photos and to Sandra Ace for the brilliant shots. Congratulations Bethan for being our very first bride to wear the Atlas veil!
We love our job and our absolute favourite thing about it is seeing how our brides have styled our accessories. Claudia looked absolutely fabulous in an Essense of Australia dress worn with our barley there wedding veil Skylar. Claudia nearly didn't wear a veil and only decided to go for it the week of the wedding- we are so glad she did as she looks fabulous! These images are taken by The Curries and we strongly recommend you have a look at more of their beautiful work over on Love My Dress where there are even more images and all the details about this fabulous wedding!
When the "Beast from the East" hit the UK earlier this year we as a country didn't handle it too well. Schools were closed, supermarkets were shut and some very important weddings were affected!
Our real bride Iona has shared her story with us about the whirlwind few days in the lead up to her wedding day! She looked incredible wearing our Silk style barely there wedding veil Ilona!
We didn't want to change her words due to the experience they had to get to their incredible day!
We adore every single one of our brides and nothing gets us more excited than receiving wedding pictures. There are a few brides who have a particularly special place in our hearts and we're going to share some of them below.
- Bride Jade works for pinterest so as you can imagine her wedding is pretty stunning! We fell in love when we saw it on Rock My Wedding. She paired her dress by Inbal Dror with our two tier silk style lace wedding veil Misa. Images by Modern Vintage Weddings. See the full post here.
- This wedding looks full of fun and laughter! Alix wore not one but two dresses! She finished her look with our rose gold leaf hair vine Avani. The first dress was Naim by Rosa Clara and the second was Monaco by Bo and Luca. Images by Clara Cooper Photography. See the full post here.
- We couldn't not include this beautiful image of Lauren and her new husband in the snow! Lauren looks incredible in her beautiful dress by Enzoani, she finishes off her look with our gold flower and crystal wedding hair comb Titania and our freshwater pearl wedding bracelet Addie. Images by Rachel Joyce Photography. See the full post here.
- Jas wore an incredible Truvelle dress called Carrell which features a beautiful lace backless bodice, a delicate layered skirt with a beautiful ribbon. To complete her bridal look Jas teamed her dress with our fingertip barely there Skylar veil in off-white and a little bit of sparkle with our pearl drop wedding earrings Tilly in silver. Images by We Heart Pictures. See the full post here.
- Lucy wore a bespoke blush pink Luna headband and our Juliet cap veil, Jules. We always love it when brides incorporate a little bit of colour into their look and the soft pink complimented her stunning bouquet beautifully. Doesn't she look radiant? Image by Pete Cranston.
- Receiving images from the stunning Bianca was such a treat! She looked like royalty in her incredible illusion lace gown and matching veil by Ukrainian designer Oksana Mukha. She finished off her look with our freshwater pearl hair-vine India in gold which looked so effortless in her tousled hair. Image by Vlad Gherman. See the full post here.
- Nicola wore our floral gold hair vine Delia with the Iris Rose dress by Halfpenny London. She also had a bespoke lace cape made as an alternative to a veil which is such a wonderful idea. Image by Sam Gibson. See the full post here.
- Our beautiful bride Eilidh wore our Elvie flower vine and Fleur flower earrings. We love how she has styled the Elvie vine to the side of her head- stunning! Images by Fraser Stewart Photography. See the full post here.
- Megan looked incredible in her dress! She finished off her look with our popular Skylar 'barely there' veil, it was a perfect choice as it didn't hide any of the beautiful detail on the back of her dress. Image by Jacqui Mcsweeney Photography, see the full post here.
- Our real bride Jodie made no exception in making us say wow when her pictures came through. She wore an incredible non traditional dress and she finished off her look beautifully with our barely there Skylar veil. "Everyone loved it and made comments on how delicate it is!!" Image by Lauren McGuiness Photography. See the full post here.
- Raluca looks absolutely incredible and our barely there, Skylar veil shows off the back of her dress perfectly! “I chose a chapel length single tier cut edge veil. It was very simple and modern and looked amazing with the open back and train of the dress.” Image by Ben Millar Cole Photography! See the full post here.
- We had to include this gorgeous image of our beautiful bride Vivienne wearing our Sandy two tier satin edge veil. Doesn't she look absolutely amazing! Thank you Anneli Marinovich Photography for these beautiful images, see the full post here.
- If you are ever looking for some seriously beautiful destination wedding inspiration, then look no further, as Amy & Dan have pretty much perfected it! From pastel coloured rustic blooms to twinkling poolside lanterns, they really did have the wedding of dreams. The ceremony was held in the grounds of the gorgeous 'Bastide St Mathieu'. Amy looked picture perfect in her Jesus Peiro dress finished off beautifully with our full lace edged wedding veil, Coria, a truly elegant bride! Photograph by Sebastien Boudot, see the full post here.
- What a wonderfully happy picture of one of our gorgeous brides! We are loving the unique style of her wedding day look. Opting for a vibrant blue long sleeve top and chic cream skirt, such a fun way to personalise your wedding outfit. For that bridal touch she has added our lace mantilla wedding veil, Adela. Also how cool do her bridesmaids look in their floral prints? Image by Lyndsey Goddard.
- Daisy & Mat were lucky enough to hold their big day in the grounds of Daisy's dads stunning house in Bagnols En Forêt in Provence. They married under stunning rustic french doors draped in olive branches and gypsophilia, this was such an effective idea that gave a real unique feel to the decor. Originally Daisy wasn't sure if she would wear a veil on the day, however she changed her mind once she tried our gorgeous cathedral length, cut edge Isabella veil, and we think she looks just perfect! Image by Fern Edwards, see the full blog post here.
- Emails and images like this really make our day! Natalie wore our two tier Saria veil. Thank you so much Maureen for sharing! "Hello Sarah, You were so kind as to make a veil for my daughter Natalie at the eleventh hour ahead of her wedding last week. We cannot thank you enough. Not only did you pull out all the stops out to make it and get it safely to us, but you exceeded expectation in producing a veil that was totally perfect and enabled Natalie to realise her dream of entering the church with it over her face. I have attached a couple photos which show Natalie wearing her beautiful Britten veil as I thought you might like to see her finished look. With kindest regards and the most heartfelt of thanks. You are an angel!" Image by Fotogenic of Scotland, see our full blog post here.
- Our beautiful bride Georgie looked amazing in our single tier lace edge veil, Ada which we think complemented her blush pink wedding dress perfectly- it's soft lace edging gave her veil such a lovely shape that didn't distract from the beautiful beading on her gown. She also finished off her wedding day look with our crystal hair vine, Maisie. Images by Rob Tarren, see the full feature here.
- We feel really honoured to have received these beautiful images of Selena's wedding day to her husband Andy at Berkeley Castle near Bristol. Selena wore a stunning lace wedding dress from Paloma Blanca and finished off her wedding look with one of our cut edge finger tip wedding veils, Niacae. We love the way Selena has styled her veil- beautiful! Images by Simon Biffen, read the full feature here.
- One of the many reasons why we love veils so much is because they are great for capturing motion in pictures. We do love a good 'windswept veil' look! Francesca chose our single tier silk style wedding veil, Isabella and we really adore the images she sent through to us! Our Isabella veil is a wonderfully soft veil that falls really delicately. Image by Sara Lincoln Photography. See the more of these wonderful images here.
- This is a real showstopper of an image! It's our bride Izzie and her brand new husband Henry. Izzie is wearing our 'Isabella' silk style veil. It is church length and we think it looks gorgeous blowing in the breeze! Thanks to linaandtom.com for their photographic skill!
- Jenny wore one of our favourite pieces, our gold pearl hair vine India that is made from freshwater pearls and gold plated wire. She teamed it with such a delicate Rosa Clara wedding gown. These beautiful images are by Mirrorbox Photography.
- We're in love with this image by Eve Dunlop of Anna and Andy at their Elmore Court Wedding. Anna wore the Odessa dress by Jenny Packham and our Niacae single tier cut edge wedding veil. You can see the full post here.
- The beautiful wedding of the gorgeous Will and Laurie featuring a sausage dog called Colin! Laurie wore the Bunty dress by Belle and Bunty, fabulous blue shoes by Reiss, our Ella two tier veil in ivory and our India gold and freshwater pearl hairvine and the Zara nude lace garter by Wedding Garter Co. See the full wedding here. Images by Hayley Savage.
This beautiful real bride Lois was featured on the lovely blog Love My Dress this month and we just couldn't resist sharing the images from her beautiful day!
Lois looks absolutely incredible in her 'Tertia' gown by Caroline Castigliano! The bodice is made using a gorgeous guipure lace with delicate straps and a full circle skirt with layers of tulle. The best part about Lois dress is that it has POCKETS!! I don't know about you but any dress with pockets is amazing let along such an incredible dress, with pockets!!
Lois added to her bridal look with a pair of gorgeous statement earrings gifted to her by her mum on her wedding, she also added to her 'something new' with her Nanna's locket, which she kept in her pocket! I am in love with this dress! She finished her bridal look with our single tier cut edge wedding veil Niacae in ivory and a church length.
She looks amazing!
Lois and Jack wanted to keep their wedding close to home and somewhere special. To do this they got married in a gorgeous local church in Fulham and continued their celebrations in the Swan on the Southbank. This was the perfect location to connect to Lois' love for Shakespeare and to their very first date.
Her bridesmaids looked incredible and added a little extra touch to their special day. To keep in with each persons style the bridesmaid's mismatched beaded dresses, each in a different shade of pink. I think this is such a beautiful idea and a little surprise for the bride on the morning of her wedding day.
Thank you so much to Lois for sharing so many elements of your wedding day, it truly looks like you both had the most incredible day!
A big thank you to Matt Penberthy Photography for capturing such an incredible day and location.
There is something so pretty and delicate about a wedding day, whether you are looking to feature your day surrounded by beautiful bright colours or with gorgeous pastels it will be perfect for you!
Our real bride Carina made no exception to this on her amazing day with featuring pastel pinks and whites in all of her gorgeous flowers.
Carina created an incredible glamorous look when wearing a beautiful mermaid gown from Morilee with a low back and intricate lace detail all over her dress! She finished off her vintage look with a pair of gorgeous open toed heels from the bridal range at Dune and our cathedral length single tier cut edge silk style wedding veil Isabella.
Carina and her new husband Tom first met in university and their love blossomed from the first moment they met in 2008! 7 years later they got engaged in December which allowed 18 months to plan their most special day!
There is something so special about capturing the proud moment's of the father-of-bride when he is around his beautiful daughter on her wedding day and Carina's dad pulls at my heartstrings in their photos. You can see how much he loves his daughter and how happy he is for her - there goes my allergies!
Thank you so much Carina for sharing your special day online with Rock My Wedding! You looked amazing and have made our day seeing your special day.
Also we must credit Bowtie & Belle photography for capturing their day perfectly!